Saturday, October 24, 2015

Thyme Essential Oil..a new one for my foray into essential oils


The Thyme Essential Oil by Simply Earth comes in a 15 ml amber glass bottle with a Euro dropper. I've been acquiring essential oils to build up my collection for home made health and beauty products and to use in aromatherapy. Thyme oil is known as a natural antibiotic. When some bacteria and super bugs become resistant to drugs, natural antibiotics such as thyme can still be used. I got the thyme oil to use in a diffuser for aromatherapy and to make a lemon and thyme salt scrub for the skin. To my nose, thyme oil has an herby, medicinal smell, but as it diffuses and fades it becomes more pleasant. In aromatherapy, it is used to stimulate the mind and help concentration and can be used to treat respiratory problems with inhalation.




Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm1b285924d0afcc50d648fb83456e1c47

1 comment: